16 April, 2007

We made it through another storm





These are pictures of two of the roads after leaving home. The third was closed off. (2 out of 3 roads blocked by trees) Disregard the date on the photos. I need to fix the date. It was definately a sight to see. I actually heard one fall last night. It was scary and very distracting. I had a difficult time falling asleep. Especially since the bedroom is near my wonderful (big) tree. I'd hate to see it go....not to mention it is so close to the house! I have a mess to clean up, since the water crept into the basement. I'm leaving work early today. I've got to get ready for our move back to the home office too. Yay for me! More work.
One more thing. I've been without power since about 3 AM. I'm afraid the generator is going to run out of gas.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

wow, that looks scary. I hope everyone is OK.