14 April, 2007

Opening Day, Baseball

I spent this morning at Opening ceremonies. My first time, and it was really nice. T was sooo exciting. He said it was his "first parade". It was nice seeing how excited he was. I will post a photo later. I still have to go back to the field for his game in a bit. The weather was actually tolerable. (If standing in the sun with your back to the wind) I am NOT going to complain...I hope the weather holds out for the duration of the game. Next week is opening day for softball, and by then I hope the warm weather will be here. I remember last year was freezing! Anyway, no more complaints about the weather from me. I have prepared myself for one more storm....and then spring will show itself. Optimism. It's my last resort.
This is T waiting to run home!

This is a shot of T just after throwing the ball...notice both feet off the ground.


It turns out the day got better as the sun grew stronger. It was another long day for me but its worth it to see how much T enjoyed himself.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Looks like he had a blast!