01 April, 2007

ON THE BRIGHTER SIDE of things

Last day of CCD, Palm Sunday.

&

1st day of T-Ball for T.

He was sooo excited last night and this morning and on our drive to the field....and he's still talking about his "best day ever"
Its so cute. I did think of you and decided to take a little video of his turn at bat. Not sure how to upload it... It's such a nice day out today, finally. I think I'll send the kids out to play, and I'll clean out the car. Its in desperate need of a spring clean-up!


Her are some pics I finally downloaded off my camera:






I couldn't get him to just stand still without posing...



2 comments:

Lindy said...

wow they're all getting sooo big. T is hysterical in his cowboy get-up!! Go to photobucket.com and upload video onto the sight then they have the http code that you copy and paste onto the blog. If you need any help doing it just call me or email me

ossy said...

Now that I look back at the picture...Dukes eyes look a bit creepy. I have a cute one of the cat and him that I'll put in as soon as I download my camera...