18 April, 2007

Conflicted

I can't fall asleep. So here I am. I'm unsure about what to do with myself. I have an interview tomorrow. Its not very good pay. I still want to go. I need experience. Big J is now saying, if its not good pay, don't take it. On the other hand, he is telling me to start contributing. He now wants me to work from home, doing something. I'll never be able to make much, as he reminds me. I feel myself slipping into a slump. What to do. What to do. I don't know which direction to go. I just may delete this entry tomorrow if I come to my senses. I'm in a dreary mood tonight. I think I'll get to bed and try to sleep on it. The kids have been at the parents house the past few days during the spring holiday. Its been quiet without them. I actually don't like the silence. Go figure.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Don't let the negativity get you down. If the hours are what you need them to be and they offer you the job then take it. If he's still going to want you to continue working w/ the business and work and keep the house up and watch the kids then you're going to need to reasses the situation. He wants you to contribute but what does he think you've been doing for the past 12 years?? Even more these past few years while you've been helping him start up his electic/generator business. If he had to pay at least 12K/year for a office manager he'd understand what you've contributed!!