12 April, 2007

One more post...

...before I forget to share what I did last week. Lindyloo will recognize this pic. I sent her a similar one last month after our boiler blew up in the basement!

Well, guess what? It did it again. I am so very frustrated with that. I can't take another episode. The house is a mess! And everyone knows I hate to clean in general. If only the weather would warm up a bit. Its April 12th for goodness sake! It is SOOOO BLOODY COLD outside today! It was SOOO BLOODY COLD yesterday! I sat outside for a softball game and today I have a baseball game to sit through. Its begun to rain, so my fingers are crossed for a cancellation from coach. As soon as the weather gets better we can take out the old boiler and replace it.
At this point, I'm not even asking for warm weather, not even sunny weather, just an end to the nasty, bitter cold. Can you tell I'm sick of New England weather? I usually am about this time of year.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

you looked totally annoyed. I hope the weather gets a bit better soon.