02 October, 2007

Resignation?

Okay, I gave my (2) weeks notice on Sunday.
Well....sort of.
I am in NO WAY going to stay, under ANY circumstances....sooooooo
when my team leader asked me to jot down the hours that would work for me, to keep me there....well, naturally I politely declined the generous offer.


NOT


I meekly said "Oh,...Okay"


WHAT!!!


The girls at work laughed at me....I admit I was laughing too...
what a doormat. I can be!!!

To make a long story short...I had to muster the nerve to confront her again yesterday. That time, I got it done!

Tonight when I go in, I have to submit a letter of resignation to the HR dept.
Stating my last day of work, blah blah blah

I am going to date it for Sunday, because I can't stay there an extra (3) days.

It feels soooo good to have this behind me. I do have to juggle both jobs and the kids for another stressful week and a half....but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

yay- good for you. I hope that the other job is much much better