31 October, 2007

BOO!!

HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Yahoo! I have today and tomorrow off.


Today will be hectic....visiting everyone.

Tomorrow will be more relaxed...as I eat all the kids candy.....kidding.


Well, I'm still at the RX and I start the other full time job next Monday. The next 7 weeks will be crazy because the traing schedule sucks! But it has to be done. I don't think the boss is happy that I will be unavailable for the next month and a half....but I have to do what I have to do.
I will still be working on Sat and Sun, unless he decides to fire me!

I'm still waiting to get an ear-full from him. I haven't worked with him in about a week and a half. Oh well. We will see what happens.

Today, I'm supposed to be catching up on things that I haven't been able to do since I started working....but have done none. Unless catching up on morning talk shows, blogging and wearing pj's until 10 AM counts!

Ah well, I need to pick up a few more things to add to the package that I'm finally sending the Squidge household. I already wrapped a Christmas gift and threw it in there. (don't worry, I'm aiming for a fedex drop off tomorrow)
I'm sure I'll torture Lindyloo a little. She never could resist a wrapped package!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Ha! that thing will be open waaaay before christmas!!