26 September, 2007

So much for a holiday.....

Well, i am starting my third day off from work....yet, I I've been busier than ever! I did get the other "part-time" job that I wanted. Thanks M****l.
I have been testing and going through the beginning of "training".
It's a LOT less pay than what I'm getting now, but I'm hoping it will be more rewarding in the long run. But Oh-so-less money! Now that I've gotten a taste of my own money...it's hard to do without.
I am still hoping to get a part-time day job and will be applying for night school soon. I'm planning on starting this January..so I better get on that, quickly!

I have decided, Heidi, that my first trip will be to see you in Denmark....if the invitation is still open. My very next holiday! I'm not sure when that is at the moment. I will keep in touch. I've got to start saving up now.

Oh, and I suppose I will have to put in my resignation/2 weeks on Sunday. That is going to be tough, unless I keep in mind how much I hate the place!


Who said money don't buy happiness?
I'd like to meet 'em and slap 'em.

It does buy peace of mind...which leads to happiness



On a bright note, today is supposed to reach 90 degrees, and I was planning to go to the beach and read a book am siiting in the back yard to read a book. Good enough for me!

3 comments:

Lindy said...

yay! glad you got the other job!

Anonymous said...

Glad you got the other job! What are you thinking of going to school for?? Since I have gone back to work, I can't seem to manage my time. I need to call yoU!
Maryann

Anonymous said...

Of course you can come! Yeay:)
Wow, we haven´t seen each other since ...hmmm... lets just say since we were a "bit" younger;)
I hope everything is going good for you, sounds like you have some changes going on.
I´ll mail you soon!