10 October, 2007

Rainy Days and Parents

It rained last night and its a bit gloomy today....but none of that matters because I have today off. Yeay!

However, I have an appt at the eye doctor for T and have to visit the school to see how many credits can be salvaged....hopefully most of them.

I have been working a lot and haven't had much time for anything...
I'm hoping to catch up on everything (chores, dr.s, dentists, etc...) this month, because I start my full-time job, the first week of November. Whoa am I nervous about it. I'm still unsure how I am going to juggle everything, but if anyone can jam her agenda chock-full-of-stuff, I can. Hopefully, I can keep my sanity throughout.

Along those lines, I did sign up K for girl scouts. She loves it.
I tried to get T in cub scouts, but they won't return my call! They really suck! I have emailed, left voice-mail and even spoke to somone in the office...still no call back from the decision-maker. T is VERY UPSET. He now says "Why don't they call you back?" and "those people are stupid"..... oh, how I agree.

What are you going to do?

They also want to play basketball, but I have to call first to find out when, where and how often they practice before I can commit to anything else....
...Can you sense my guilt...they weren't able to play soccer this fall because I wasn't able to handle it. I'm having a harder time with it then the kids. It is the first fall that I haven't spent my weekends at the soccer fields in SEVEN years!!!

Good news! Mom and dad are back from their rendevous to Ribeira_Quente. Here are two links with nice photos of S. Miguel that I found. Official and ">unofficial.
I will be stopping by tonight to see them!
I wish I would put some photos online...but, I have no patience.

I will be checking Mariels' voyage now, and hope she is having a blast! I have placed a link to her blog over in my favorite places to visit on the right....in case anyone hasn't peeked yet.

No comments: