14 September, 2007

All's well that ends well

...so the saying goes.
I'm still in limbo, as far as work goes. I've taking things one day at a time.
I did speak to mom and dad today!
I left a little note on my dads web site....obviously some gross mispellings in portuguese, but they got the point. Even if I did pronounce to the portuguese speaking world that I'm a bit illiterate.
*tisk* *tisk* Shame on me.

I can see that Lindyloo's little squidge is growing up fast and already too cute!
I want to squeeze her! Too bad my passport hasn't come in!

Right now, I'm living between (2) houses....so I have stuff here and there....otherwise I'd download some photos of the kids....not that there is a whole lot changed since last time I snapped a photo.

All the kids are away at school and I don't know what to do with myself!

I spend all day looking through the paper and internet for job openings....
Good Lord, seeing that in print... It's downright pathetic.
<:o)

No comments: