02 September, 2007

Huh?

Okay...I just scrolled down to see all my pictures....and whoa...what a scary picture of myself! What was I thinking?!?
Anyhoo, the second one is supposed to show the double piercing...that I got with some of my "birthday $$$" from my padrinho. Thank You. (Obrigado) ;-)
I have another one of myself with the new earrings I got for my birthday from my madrinha...Thank You! ;-) (I had to wait 4 weeks 3 weeks, to put the new ones in)
I'm too scared to post the picture though because I think I look scary in all the pictures.
Oh, and what's with the comment about my hair Lindyloo??
I thought I was already "walkin' on the wild side" with this one!

I did once braid hair that was several inches BELOW my knees....remember??

I'm still working through that issue...apparantly ;)


AS FOR THE JOB INTERVIEWS, Mary...
I got the job. I was waiting for a call to explain my hourly rate and work schedule.
I'll have to wait to call them on Tuesday. Apparantly, someone called me at 5:30P, on Friday! I was at work and couldn't get to my phone. Bummer! I'm hoping the pay is what I need, otherwise I may not take the offer. We'll see if they try to low-ball me. I'll definately keep you posted.

This is the real deal folks. 40 hr work week. No more SAHM status for me.
I'm happy. Sad. You know the deal. It was bound to happen eventually.

3 comments:

ossy said...

Congrats on the job offer- keeping my fingers crossed that the money is good.

How do you like the banner??

Lindy said...

Ooops! I left a comment while still logged in as you. The above comment was left by me- Lindyloo!!

Lindy said...

I like the new do- just thought you'd look smokin' with a really short do. You've never gone shorter than what you have at the moment. It is only hair after all!! It'll grow back. Go to Lily and tell her you want to go candy apple red w/ the color and a chin lenght bob!!