17 September, 2007

Birthdays and Passports!

Good News!!
My passport finally arrived. I have (5) days off next week and was thinking of going somewhere...Not an easy task to do when you have (3) kids....but I wanted to go somewhere. No matter how short the visit. I've never travelled in a plane. I've never strayed away from the eastern coastline. Sad, but true. I may see if Heidi is still in Iceland. Maybe I'll fly to Denmark for a couple of days. Who knows. I have these urges all the time. However, like the title states. 'REALITY' really bites! :o(
We'll see what the cost is and how I can arrange this. If not, I'll have to wait for the next school break. That's not so bad. Not good....but not so bad.



On another nice note, K turned the big "9" years old yesterday.
I took the kids to the new YMCA in Wareham and we went swimming.

Had a cake and cupcakes. Uncle N was there. Nothing spectacular, but it was nice. I had to rush off to work last night. BOOOOO!

I think I'm going to give my (2) weeks notice on Friday. Going to sleep at 12:30 - 1AM every night and then being up for 6 or 6:30AM for the kids is killing me. I walk around all day like a zombie. I am drowsy behind the whele too. That's never a good thing. Anyway, I need to find a day job, regardless of the pay right now. Just to keep my sanity. Will keep posting.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

I'd love to call you but i don't know where you are. email me a phone number.

Anonymous said...

I´m in Denmark (Aarhus) now, would love for you to come visit!
Hilda, Groa and nephew Thorgeir have been here for a few days, Hilda is leaving tomorrow and me and Groa leave for Copenhagen on Tuesday until Friday, then she leaves back for Iceland. It´s been so much fun!!
Otherwise I´ll be in Iceland from 13-22 october for a music festival.
Both good travel choices:)