22 May, 2007

The bigger I get, The badder I will be

...After a little discussion regarding T's behavior and reminding him that he has to be good because he will be in the "big kid" school in September...

The bigger I get, The badder I will be

That is what 6 year old T said to me a few minutes ago before stepping on the bus. What!!?? I asked. He proceeded to explain to me that big kids are bad, and that he will also get more bad when he turns 7. Wonderful. He's made a concsious decision. What did I expect from a child who's excuse for doing bad things, like drawing (with pen) all over the leather arm rest in the back seat of the car, using a sharpie to draw pictures on the bricks on the fireplace, and regularly taking that same sharpie to draw alien symbols pictures all over his stomach and legs is to say
"my brain told me to do it"

7 comments:

Lindy said...

ruh roh!! That's going to be fun!! By the way you've been tagged- head over to my blog to see.

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!! Remember when we colored with crayons all over the wall in mine and Groa's bedroom when we were little? I think I told you "really, my mom said it was fine!"

Jennifer said...

Oh dear! Sounds like you've got a handful!

ossy said...

Wow! I do remember coloring all over your wall with you Heidi....does that mean everything I'm going through with T is payback?? If so, I'm in BIG, BIG trouble with all three of the kids because I was a baaaad girl. ;-)

kristi said...

HA! Must be a boy thing, I just posted about my son drawing on himself with my lipstick!

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just came back from a weekend trip to Iceland, Groa had a baby boy May 25! I put some pics on my blog if you want to see: www.blog.central.is/heida. It´s all in icelandic but you can at least look at the pictures, he is so beautiful!

CamiKaos said...

Anytime I ask my 5 year old daughter where she got an idea she says the same thing "My brain told me"

I always thought this was an anomoly. I thought she was the only one who said that.