14 May, 2007

Lazy days and mosquito bites

Okay, let me start by saying:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDYLOO!!!

Happy Mother's Day to everyone!!
...especially to Madrinha, Vavo Sara, titia Artemesia, and Princess Di....it appears I've been found out! Not to worry though, this is a clean blog...no talk of pusettas here! (For Now) ;o)

My wireless router has called it quits. Last time I logged on was Friday morning...I did manage to get a card out to Lindyloo before the rate hike. :)

After a hectic week, and a rather busy Saturday, I decided to take it easy on Sunday. After a beautiful Mother's Day mass, the final family mass for K in the childrens choir until September, We took the kids to the playground.
After arriving home and making lunch, I decided to spread out a blanket on the newly mowed lawn, and nap in the sun. Great idea, since I was still physically exhausted from the long days the previous week. However, it was a bit chilly when the wind blew, and somehow woke up with T and K laying next to me. Sweet, yes, but I couldn't savor the moment because I was scratching uncontrolably due to a GAZILLION mosquito bites! How? I sprayed the kids, myself, even the dog! How and why do they persist and continue to get me?!!?!

It doesn't help that I will be getting little sleep, as usual after attacks like these, because I'm always paranoid of EEE and the West Nile....which seems to be prevalent here.

Mom is back from Canada today, I believe. I will be visiting her before going to work...not with the kids, unfortunately.

Well, here goes another week!

No comments: