11 May, 2007

work, work, work

I can't believe I've gone from NOT working for 12 years to working two jobs in such a short time. I've only been at it for one week. Already I'm feeling the strain. Have I been too pampered? Things are all changing for me at once. It's a bit overwhelming but change could be a good thing, so I'm told. Things on the home front aren't getting any smoother. We are both getting really close to calling it quits. He's sick of me. I'm sick of him. YadaYadaYada.
Anyway, some members of the family still laugh when they hear that I'm working so much. Why? What is so funny, I wonder? I'm more determined to kick ass at work, and NOT have a mental break down just to spite all the nay sayers.
I can do this. As long as I say that to myself. I can do this.
I hope.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Well that really sucks but you need to do what is right for you and the kids. I'm here if you need me for anything.