01 May, 2007

Update For Anyone Interested:

First, to Heidi: Thanks for checking this out. You've got to send me pictures of your new apartment in Denmark. One more picture of you and Mads. I can't believe Groa is going to be a mom. May 20th is right around the corner...I'm actually excited for her. Your parents must be soooo happy! Have a safe trip back home. Now that I'm starting a job, I will be able to save for a trip to Iceland. Finally!
Love Ya!

Next, speaking of a job...for Lindyloo and Maryann. This is extremely impersonal but I shouldn't even be typing this, I've got sooo much to do this week.
I was offered a job at S. bank, and my 6 WEEK TRAINING! begins on the 7th. I will be working second shift. Which will be good this summer when the kids are off. However, the months of May and June are going to be a nightmare. I also have testing scheduled for a position with verizon tomorrow. 5-8 hours of testing. I'm exhausted just typing that. I'm not sure what the shift is, but the pay is much better, so big J will just have to make do without me if I get an offer for 1st shift. I'm trying to keep all my options open. I'm still nervous. It's a HUGE step for me. I'm more frightful of the commitment to a "job" more than anything else. (As you guys know me all too well) I'll be losing so much freedom in a sense. Although, I feel like I'm on the cusp of a new-found freedom. Whoa, I'm getting carried away here. Looking way too deep into this. ;)

Lindyloo: Please tell Wendy that I appreciate the offer. I was in the middle of all these other jobs. I'm also trying to choose a company I can grow with. Which is why I'm being a bit picky. Hopefully that doesn't sound snobby because if my kids were going hungry or without I would take a position cleaning floors at Mc D's.



To lighten my mood:

T asked me, while driving home one day: what would happen if trees grew so high they touched space?

My response: Maybe you could climb up to the moon.

T's response, after thoughtful consideration: I'd climb up to heaven and say hi to Jesus.
"And all the dead people" he added a moment later.


Ah! to be young and innocent again.

No comments: