05 June, 2007

I'm Ba-aaak!

Oh my goodness, I just got an update on squidgyboo....then I decided to wander over to my little piece of the blogging world to see if anyone left any comments....perhaps noticed my absence. Nope. However, Princess Di did mention my lack of updates on Sunday.
First of all, Squidge must have grown about an inch in the past two weeks....or at least her hair has.
Next, Groa had a baby boy!! I can't wait to check out the blog, Heidi...Thanks.
I'll even get to brush up on my Icelandic. Fartha Haim! (I know that is spelled incorrectly, but you get it, I'm sure)
I'm sooo excited to hear from everyone, really. I'm excited....how pathetic I am. In my defense, not much excitement comes my way these days. Unless little T counts.
oh, and camikaos ....I too thought T had a unique, if not twisted mind.... Comforting to know I'm not the only one raising a devilish manipulative imaginative child.

On a personal note, I did have my first mental breakdown on Friday. I was soooo stressed out, too much pressure, hungry, sleep deprived....who knows why...but I broke down on the phone with Verizon tech support. Damn bastards made my life here at work misery last week!

Anyhoo, I've recoved pretty well, all things considered. I have only one more week of classroom training before I get thrown on the phones next week. No!!!!! I'm NOT ready. I did take calls last night with an agent doing the typing.....it went well....as long as I repeated word-for-word what she was whispering to me!
I don't know if I'll be able to handle this job. My brain has never needed to function at such high efficiency. (3 kids....stay-at-home mom for over 10 years) I believe I may have lost a portion of my brain....and I can't get it back!


Oh and I am still going to post some interesting facts about me soon. So far, I've only come up with two. Sad. I know. Maybe, weird counts? Cause I got loads of those! Thanks, I think...to Lindyloo and Jennifer

5 comments:

Lindy said...

Yay! Welcome back. I was wondering where you'd gone to but I didn't wonder enough to pick up the phone and call. Nice sister huh!

ossy said...

Ya, Ya....nobody missed me....that's okay. I'll jot that down in my logbook. I'll need to document this for when I make an appointment with a therapist. Note to family: just joking

Anonymous said...

Haha, I can´t believe you still remember that! I´m impressed:) Good old days, huh?
How is Matthew by the way? Say hi to him from me...

Anonymous said...

Just so you know, I've seen your update. I'm glad you have found time to update. By the way, the the talk/threat with T work at all or as he already forgotten all about it. Remind him if you must.

Princess Di

Jennifer said...

Glad you're back.

Good luck on the job front!