20 August, 2007

Wireless

Okay, I've got a wireless router setup in my little box of a living space. Yahoo! I can finally go online again. I have so many pics to show off and so much to say.

I have overtime again. Mornings too. I'm working a split shift 3 days this week. I'm also going to see if I can get a pharmacy tech job at the pharmacy nearby, in about 30 minutes....wish me luck. I don't even think they're hiring....but that never stopped me before. : ) I'm hoping for the day shift. So I can make some moolah while the kids are at school. Speaking of work. I have to be back on the phones for 4pm. yay! (sarcastic)

Hopefully I can get some pics of the kids new haircut tonight.

I can just sense you're all holding your breath with anticipation of such exciting news! Keep posted.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Stranger- I know you've been working a lot- but give a call. I'm starting to get a complex that you hate me or something! I am very excited to see the haircuts...

Maryann