31 August, 2007

Interview went well...

I have to meet with someone else tomorrow morning. I'm very nervous and excited to be getting the chance to work days. It will be really good for me...since the kids are starting school. I also got a call back from the manager at another place I've been trying to get in at. Yay!! I need to get back to him with what hours and days I'll be available....but I won't know that until I get some news tomorrow. I'm really betting alot on this job. I will be devastated if I don't get it.

I will surely post tomorrow with more news. For anyone that cares.

I am also in the process of downloading all those pictures. I never found the cable, but I do have an extra camera with its own cable...so I took my memory card and put it in that one...I have over 500 pictures and quite a few videos, so it will be downloading for quite some time.

I will try to post pics tomorrow if I have time. Wish me luck.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

keeping my fingers crossed that you get job offers on ALL the jobs and that the money is good!!

Anonymous said...

I am anxiously awaiting your news and the pics!!

Maryann