28 August, 2007

Interview on Thursday!

Hey,

I have an interwiew on Thursay morning in Plymouth. It will be a drive for me, considering where I'm living right now....but hopefully I'll get a little more money. At the least, I'll have mornings. I have to work Thursdays and Saturdays...so the kids are devastated that they can't play any sports. I just can't be there on Sat mornings. K won't be able to get to xhoir practice either because its on Thursdays. That sucks, but I'm getting ahead of myself. I don't even have the job. I may not be able to take the job unless they offer me at least $1/hr more. That's my standard, that I'm setting. If I don't get the offer I'm looking for then I'll have to pass....I guess. I'm so confused right now.

I did finally pay off all my bills this week. So from here on, I can start to save $$$. Let's hope.


On another note, I have picked up where Lindyloo left off. Apparently, my genius isn't so convincing because dad made me call England to see if she could fix the PC! Whatever! Too many hours spent fixing a PC that shouldn't be giving problems, is very aggravating. So, it's off to the PC Guy tomorrow, since waiting until my day off on Thursday is waaaaay too long for him to wait!



Well, little J says "HI" Lindyloo!!

No comments: