26 August, 2007

Congratulations E and J

on your brand spanking new baby boy.....who by the way, I forgot to ask his name! Duh!!! I have pictures...can't post until I find my cable to connect my camera to the PC. Darn it! Don't know where else to look. Don't ya hate when you've looked everywhere for something and it still doesn't turn up? I'll resume the search tomorrow. I do have to break this nocturnal sleep cycle I've found myself in...School starts soon. OY! I will posta pic of the most cutest, tiniest little thing! I forgot how small they are when they first arrive....it's been too long for me. The kids are VERY anxious to see him. K was upset and T was devasted that he wasn't allowed in!

1 comment:

ossy said...

Note to self:
...UM...maybe I should ask the parents before I post a pic of the little one, huh? Good idea.
I'll have to remember to mention it, if I ever find my cable....I could just email the pics to Lindyloo....again, if I find that cable....