26 August, 2007

Hey Maryann!

...This is for you. Since I'm a terrible person...and terribly hopeless when it comes to my cell phone. Which is not-so-new anymore, so I can't keep using that as an excuse. However, in my defense, I've always had Motorola phones. They are simple, easy-to-use. On the other hand, My not-so-new Sony cell phone is straight from hell. You've got to be a tech major to master it. I can't figure out how to "quickly" get my ringer on vibrate while I'm at work...so in order to keep from shutting it down while there....I keep in in vibrate ALL THE TIME. In short, I never hear the damn thing. Hence, miss everyones calls.
Maybe you want to do something this week during the day? Are you working already? Hope not for a few more days. Also, I never thanked you properly for taking the kids out to the movies. I'm sooo BAAAAD! (Thank you Monica! I can't forget you too)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I wish you could've come with us to the movies... I think that Monica enjoyed it more than the kids. I looked over and she had this big grin on her face. Call me and we can make a plan. You are probably a lot busier than I am. Miss you and love you