19 June, 2007

How can I stop time?

I really need to know. I've been saying that I'll post pictures but I just don't have time. Really. It's not like I have some time but I'm too tired or I have a few minutes but I choose to read a book....Wait a minute....Read? A book? OK, I did just say that. Wishful thinking I suppose. However, I honestly have no time right now. I'm always exhausted. I keep dozing off in front of the screen. I just brewed myself some coffee. I don't normally drink that poison but it's beginning to work on me. I just managed to email my cousin Sonia in CA...still waiting for the visit to the US. *hint* *hint* I'm going to have to call N & E to arrange something for this fall??

Anway, I still owe Heidi an email. I want to check out the site to see if there are any updated photos of the new baby.

I'm a liitle depressed lately and I'm afraid I may be picking up a bad habit to self-medicate myself. Shoes. That's all I'm gonna say, ladies. I (again) will post photos of the newest members of my closet. I think we'll be happy. Until I need my next fix.

Okay, I've had some really nice customers and even some really funny conversations with customers at my new JOB...this is an announcement for all the rude people who called customer service the past few days: Please stop yelling at me. It won't make me type any faster. Really, play nice. Or, I may have to hit the FU button...and we don't want that to happen.

On another note, Today is also the last day of school for the kids. Yahoo! Nothing scheduled for the kids this summer! Can you sense my relief? I almost signed them up for some activities...(I love punishment). But I listened to better judgement....my sanity is saved, for now.

This post is a rambling of incoherent thoughts...no time to edit....so please excuse me....especially if I've mispelled every other word.

See you soon Lindyloo....if I can find the time.... :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sherreta! At least you don't turn to food- like myself- shoes won't make you fat! Keep going with the shoes. I miss you and I hope that you are attending the BBQ on Sun. Also- grad party for Alex on 7/7.. hope I get to see you soon. Miss you! I saw the kids today.. adorable!

Maryann