07 June, 2007

Midnight....and I should be asleep

I'm not, so I decided to think of some interesting facts about myself. So here is me in all my weirdness!

1. My hair was once long enough to touch my knees (I just shuttered at the memory)

2. I don't get seasick, however, I can't swing on a swing...I usually get sick when attempting to swing at the playground. (Seriously. Don't laugh. It's upsetting, since I used to love it as a little child. Now that I'm thinking of it. I've been suffering of this since grade school. Weird.)

3. On a similar note, I occasionally get a weird vertigo-like feeling when sitting in the pasenger seat of a vehicle. (I know you're thinking straight jacket)

4. I'm extremely indecisive. Not sure what else to say about this.

5. I often try to fit in "one more thing"...and of course, make myself late. (Now everyone knows why I'm always late)

6. I often snort when I laugh. (This often makes me laugh harder which causes me to tinkle...heehee...see Lindyloo

7. I am a pessimist by nature, but often disguise it by saying optimistic things. (Don't let me fool you)

8. I'm a wonderful daydreamer.
I sometimes find myself staring blankly at my monitor, or worse yet,
I wonder how on earth I drove & arrived @ my destination in one piece (this happens more often than I'd like to admit)


God, I'm a weirdo! I could go on...and on...and on...and on...Not very interesting, but definately odd.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

you should have told them about the time you thought you had a best friend named paula and that you went to portugal when you were five only to find out years later that it was me and that you had somehow taken it and made it a memory of YOURS!! Now don't argue w/ me no one BELIEVES you had a friend named Paula B!! Oh and you don't even have a passport so how could you have gone to Portugal??!!??

ossy said...

Now, now....I believe the deal was 8 oddities about me. E-I-G-H-T

I did say I could go on...and on...and on...and on...

P.S.
The Portugal thing is a bit odd but as for the best friend Paula...."that's my story and I'm stickin' to it"