08 December, 2007

Yeehaw!

Wow! It's almost Christmas!

I can't believe how time is flying. I finally read Squide's blog tonight....it's been about 2 weeks since I've had the time to read it,let alone respond or post anything of my own.

I still have 2 more weeks of training before I start my regular schedule.
My first day on the job will be Christmas Eve.....I know, that sucks, but I have to do it.

I am going to save money for a trip to Sao Miguel this summer. I also want to visit lindyloo, if she'll have me this spring or summer. Just me for a few days. While I'm there I'd like to meet up with Heidi in Denmark.

I'll be trying to save money...

I do have to get to bed because I have to have the kids at CCD tomorrow by 8AM, then mass where K sings in the choir....then drop them off and speeding to New Bedford for work.

I did FINALLY get a christmas tree a few days ago. It's still not decorated....but at least it's standing in the living room.

And yes, Lindyloo.....I still have your package! I'm sooooo BAD!
I am determined to get it to the post office this week. Promise.

The good news is that there is time for any last requests from Wal or Lindyloo....

:)

No comments: