22 December, 2007

PANIC MODE!!!

Okay....Christmas is just around the corner, and I have only purchased a handful of gifts!!!
AAARRGH!!!! I can't believe that!

Now, I'm the first one to stand up and say...."I'm a procrastinator"
but not at Christmastime. I love Christmas, and I'm usually pretty good about gift buying. Card-sending, well that's another story.

I'm frazzeled today. I am working today, then I have a Christmas dinner tonight. Working Sunday night.....I feel the walls closing in on me right about now.

I think....gift cards for everyone.

1 comment:

Lindy said...

I think everyone understands that you're working 2 jobs and have 3 kids. It doesn't leave all that much spare time. I wouldn't let it stress you. I'm buying the kids gifts from amazon and it won't get there until after xmas-oooops!