11 December, 2007

Rebel Yell!!

Okay, I'm sitting on the couch this morning instead of speeding to work because T got a "bus slip" for acting up on the bus again and poking a hole in the bus seat with a toy jet. Yes I'm talking about the sweet little 7 year old.....so it's banishment from bus privileges. Yes, you heard right.

So my question is.....who is being punished here??

I have to lose pay because I'm not at work....and he still gets to go to school...in style, I might ad. Personally chauffeured.

Now, we are waiting for a bill from the bus company for a new seat cover.

I told him he was infor a nice punishment but I had to sit and think of one bad enough....any suggestions on what I can do to get it through to him.

His excuse is always the same. My brain was telling me to do it. I didn't want to, but it made me do it.

This was very cute in the beginning but now I'm wondering if he really does have a little guy in his head....

Last week, while at the grocery store, a clerk gave T a cookie. When I noticed that he had it wrapped in a napkin, behind his back...I had to ask...

...his reponse, "I'm hiding it from my brain, so I don't eat it all at once"

I think I'm in trouble! HELP!

No comments: