16 December, 2007

My first day off since November 2nd

....and it's another snow/sleet storm.
Can you believe this?!!?!

The storm on Thursday was horrible. 13+" And the commute from hell.
It took me 2 hours to drive home (normally a 25-30 minute drive)

Now todays storm is supposed to eventually turn to rain, but freeze overnight.
That means my drive to work in the AM is going to be white-knuckled.

.....nooooowwwww, none of this matters today because I have No work
(just visualize me doing a little ditty while singing, I don't have to go to work!)

I FINALLY decorated my tree! Woohoo! Now all I have to do is my Christmas shopping!
I was hoping to do it today....but the roads are terrible.

Sunday school was cancelled...I skipped church this morning too...and I have to go out to dinner tonight...our little Christmas party, downtown NB, but it may be called off on account of the weather...I hope so.

Well, I have to go referee a fight between the kids.....

No comments: