03 July, 2007

Where the hell did June go?

Well, I'm feeling MUCH better. I still have another 18 days of antibiotics....but at least the pain is gone. No complaints here. Until my ER bill arrives! Stay tuned if you like foul language.

I am almost back to my normal schedule. Lindyloo is still here with little squidge yet it seems like I have barely seen them.

I have a more pressing issue that I'm trying to work through at the moment.
The kids won't stop fighting and bickering. It's driving me crazy! They've always argued but this non-stop war among the three of them is literally driving me over the edge. I actually screamed at the top of my lungs just about an hour ago.
I didn't scream anything at all....just a loud shout. It did scare the hell out of them and kept them cowering in the other room in silence for a total of 4 minutes.
They've been back at it. I'm really at my wits end.

I've tried seperating them. Putting them in their own rooms. I took away the TV and video games. (Its way too nice out for that anyway). I've given them chores to keep them busy. Nothing works so long as they cross paths in some way.

Any ideas would be great. I'm ready to ship them back to my mom for a few days to save my sanity. However, I suspect that is what causes there lapse in obedience. They have much more free reign over there....they forget themselves when they come home. I don't tolerate the same shit here!

1 comment:

nene P said...

If my 2 boys were fighting... they had to sit back to back for 5 minutes. If that didnt work they had to hug. Usually that worked. If it was just one of the boys in an altercation, they had to follow the five foot rule. Stay within 5 feet of me at al times for 24-48 hours. Not fun for boys, expecially when I took a long bubble bath or had a baby/wedding shower to go to.
Good luck