19 July, 2007

2 More Days Till Payday!

AAAAHHH!!
Just the thought of it helps keep me going for another day.
I have worked a shit load of hours (for me) and I have some major bills to pay so I am excited to pay them off.....or at least make a dent.
I still owe M****l and Lindyloo....I haven't forgotten.
Don't you just hate people that owe you money and never pay??!
I do, and I don't want to be her!

Anyway, I have a nice, I hope, day trip on Saturday to "NEW YORK" with my mom, Lindyloo, my godmother and uncle, M****l, along with my daughter and little squidge.
I hope its fun.
I do need a pair of sunglasses. Well, "need" is quite debateable.
I have a pair, I just hate them.

Everything on the homefront is just as always. Now that we have agreed on several major points, we actually get along better than before. Who da thunk it?

The job? Well, lets just say it's work.
We had a meeting yesterday on career development.
The new program is in 6 month increments.
I had a hard time paying attention because for the life of me, I couldn't wrap my brain around the possibility that I would still be there in 6 months.

Gosh! WOuldn't that be a let down.
I mean, it's a job that is certainly not for everyone. I know I can do it. With a little more confidence in the systems and in myself, I think I could be great at it. You have to be a tolerant personality. I am. You have to be able to listen. I can. You have to be able to take some bullshit from the too-common irate customer. I can...and have.
I just don't see myself doing this particular job. Indefinately. Will I try to move on to other departments, if possible?
Let me hear a 'Hell Yeah'!




PS.

HELLO SONIA
HELLO HEIDI

I'll be in touch. Love you guys!

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Glad to hear that you guys are getting along better. Money issues suck and I hope that you keep the lines of communication open. You know I loves ya girl and only want the best for you. We'll have a blast in NEEEEEW YORK CITEEEE!