23 June, 2008

Pyromaniac

Okay...minding my own business, trying to make a living.





I check my cell phone for any missed calls.





Sure enough, I have 3.





So, I call home to see if the critters are all in one piece.





.......SURPRISE!!





Little T is up in bed. Punished.





Apparently, he was feeling a bit curious this afternoon,





and decided to see what would happen if he lit a piece of paper on fire.





Yep! That was no typo.








The surprise was on him, though.





The french doors were locked as he tried to toss it outside. He couldn't unlock it w/ one hand. Panicked. Dropped said paper on the carpet!


Whew!





Luckily, T had a basketball in his hand and bounced the fire out! Clever.


Here is a recent pic of the little angel


5 comments:

Lindy said...

I guess he's like Matt- remember he lit a wicker chair on fire!!

ossy said...

Definately! Remember running up and down the stairs with pots of water to try and put it out!

mariel said...

you're going to lose your other eyebrow if he keeps this stuff up....hahaha!!! the guitar, him wanting a mohawk, apparently liting things on fire....now all we need to do is get matt some cowboy boots!

ossy said...

O Boy. You've given me an idea for his birthday gift!
As for my eyebrow..I'll be posting some pics. Still no change though!

Anonymous said...

Haha, I remember when Matthew lit the chair on fire:) Guess it runs in the family...?
Heidi