28 February, 2008

I bought myself a gift

It's not my birthday or any special occasion. I've always wanted a record player. So I went online and did a little research...a little bargain hunting..and ta-da!

I'm now the owner of a nice player. Now all I have to do is get me some records!

I have a few...most I bought at a second hand store. Several from my dad. One very intersting one from my sisters' old collection....None other than Corey Hart. Hooya! Can't say as I'm digging that particular record but it's fun to listen to it. I did find an old Bon Jovi dust jacket, but Alas! no record to be found.


It was a pricey but well worth it. Now...I have to get up and flip the record.

2 comments:

Lindy said...

hey! don't be dissing my Corey Hart!!

Lynda said...

God Bless Ebay! My eldest daughter once came down from the attic - she was about 14 and asked us "So what are all these big black CD's?" groan..

We had a great night playing all dad's old records.